Deeply Kneaded Therapy is committed to keeping each client safe by preventing the spread of COVID-19. Along with wearing masks and daily sanitization, the questionnaire provided is a self-screening tool to be used by every client a day PRIOR to coming to the doors of the clinic. These same questions will be asked the day of the massage as well. If you answer YES to any of the following questions, please contact Jocelyn at 905-627-3838 and alternate massage arrangements will be made.
Have you travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
Have you tested positive for COVID-19 or had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 without wearing appropriate PPE?
Do you have any of the following symptoms?
• New onset of cough
• Worsening chronic cough
• Shortness of breath
• Difficulty breathing
• Sore throat
• Difficulty swallowing
• Decrease of loss of sense of taste or smell
• Unexplained fatigue/malaise/muscle aches (myalgias)
• Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
• Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
• Runny nose or nasal congestion without other known cause
If you are over 70 years of age:
Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms?
• Unexplained or increased number of falls
• Acute functional decline
• Worsening of chronic conditions